- Review: Barney’s Version
- The Pillars of the Earth, by Ken Follet
- Book Review and Giveaway: The Nymph and the Lamp
- Jane Eyre: book & film review
- Review: The Bishop’s Man by Linden MacIntyre
- Drive by Saviours by Chris Benjamin
- Come Thou, Tortoise
- The Year of the Flood by Margaret Atwood
- Water for Elephants by Sarah Gruen
- A Storm of Swords by George R R Martin
I will again be attempting to post one book review per week through 2012 – with a better appreciation for how difficult it can be when other factions of life get busy. I have also taken the #50BookPledge through Harper Collins – which is exactly as it sounds, a pledge to read 50 books through the year.
To help me out with the blogging side, I am hoping to recruit a few guest bloggers. If you are interested in submitting a book review (or a few) please leave a comment below. You can do it right away, on a book you have already read or are currently reading, or set a deadline for yourself later in the year. I am happy to link back to your blog, if you have one.
Cheers, and happy new year!